OPEN STUDIO NIGHTS
Stay up to date!
Open Studio Night is an opportunity for our local print community to access equipment and tools available at our professional screenprint shop. Wachiay Studio will provide everything needed to print (stock must be pre-ordered).
We welcome individuals who have gone through our Introduction to Screenprinting program and/or have demonstrated their ability to understand and carry out the safe and efficient operation of the equipment in the studio.
- Station 1: 24″ x 36″ Vacuum Table
- Station 2: 24″ x 24″ Vacuum Table
- Station 3: 24″ x 24″ Vacuum Table
- Station 4: 6-Colour Textile Carousel
- Station 5: 4-Colour Textile Carousel
- Station 6: 1-colour Tee-Rex T-shirt Jig
Stations must be pre-booked to ensure availability.
|Basic Studio Fee||$25 /hr|
|Textile printing with use of the dryer||+ $10 /hr|
|Film||+ $20 /film*|
|Screen Exposure||+ $20 /per|
The Basic Studio Fee allows access to the studio booked in hour-long increments; this fee includes access to flatstock printing equipment and ink, within reason**. Other costs listed above are in addition to the $25/hour Basic Studio Fee.
* The cost for film is up to a 12″ length of a 24″ roll of film; $10 for each additional 6″ length of film
** Ink is included within reason with Basic Studio Fee and is up to the discretion of the facilitator of studio night. Ink within reason is very roughly up to a 50 unit run per hour using our standard Speedball ink. The use of discharge and larger quantities of standard Speedball ink will include an additional cost of $10 per hour. Premium inks can also be purchased.